Sunday, August 28, 2016

What It Means to Be A Connected Educator Highlighted in #CiscoFocus

Innovative Educators are Connected Educators. This month's issue of #CiscoFocus is all about how to be a connected educator. You can check it out at https://newsroom.cisco.com/connected-education, There you'll find several useful articles looking at topics like digital tools and the future of connected education.

Here's an overview of what you'll find.  


They also suggest these eight educators to follow. I am a fan of most and there was even one who was new to me who I will start to follow. I was also thrilled to see I was included in the list.



Follow the Leaders


Interested in becoming or staying current with what it means to be a connected educator? Then read Cisco's Focus on Connected Education issue and follow these experts.

No comments:

Post a Comment